Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3days before long wkend

I dun rememba since when have i learnt to become fake, i dun understand why i always say 'sorri' when it wasnt necessary or when i dun mean it from my heart. Why do i type 'heheeee' at times when it seriously is not funni or when i'm alreadi in a foul mood. why do ppl do things that they do? to avoid potential hassles, to put up a front, to make themselves look good, to fit in?? i dunno...i'm going to try to think twice before i say these 'favourite quotes' of mine and see wat happens...

Had a stressful day today, things juz kept happening...was feeling on edge, home's awefully quiet...hope everything will be alright.

2 comments:

John Fu said...

Darling, now that the long weekend has past, I hope you've relaxed enough to become yourself again. I also hope that you enjoyed it as much as you tell me. But if not, it's alright to tell me. I don't mind.

Nothing pains me more than seeing you not being yourself, trying to put on a mask to hide your sorrows. You know you can tell me anything.

aLaL said...

I did have a great time, why not? become myself again? not being myself? mmm i really dun think u get wat im saying in this post...but its alright cos its juz bits and pieces of wat i had in my mind when i wrote that post, so i dun expect anyone to understand it...but that aside, i do know that u juz want the best for me!