I feel like i cannot breathe, that I have been pushed into a corner, no way to struggle, too weak to break free, no way out.
I dunno it could well be my problem, my many flaws of my personality.
im wondering abt my life...its crap, i know i shouldnt compare bcos i live a veri fortunate life and i was born in a time that is well resourced. at times life sucks so badly u wonder why u are here, i m easily satisfied but yet i m not, i hate not being able to do just what i want without fear and considering everything/one else.
i hate having to explain my thoughts and having to justify my actions to ppl, maybe partly bcos of my inadequate ability to analysis my own thoughts, im confused within myself maybe. or that i juz dun hv the courage to disobey and to follow my guts.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wat flaws?
just because we are born and live in fortunate times doesn't mean life isn't a struggle. it's all relative, after all.
it's so hard...to break free.
就算有多么不如意的事情,也要懂得对自己说,我忍得住;
不管有多大的挫折,也要懂得对自己说,我撑得住;
就算有多伤心绝望,都要懂得对自己说,我看得开。
Post a Comment