You know what al, you will realise like I have that all guys flirt and are horny to a very similar extent. To be fair, us gals are not as angelic as we'd like to think anyway. From a third person's perspective, I think your man is more talk than anything else. So I don't think you need to be too worried. Plus, you're too good for him to misbehave and take that risk. ;)
1 comment:
You know what al, you will realise like I have that all guys flirt and are horny to a very similar extent. To be fair, us gals are not as angelic as we'd like to think anyway. From a third person's perspective, I think your man is more talk than anything else. So I don't think you need to be too worried. Plus, you're too good for him to misbehave and take that risk. ;)
Post a Comment